Tsuki Pop-up Pencil Case ☾

$19.98 $21.98

  • Description
  • Free Shipping

Introducing the Tsuki Pop-Up Pencil Case by Notebook Therapy ☾

Designed exclusively by our team in Tokyo, our Tsuki Pop-Up Pencil Case is perfect for storing all your stationery staples!

Made from super soft cord + vegan leather, this aesthetic pencil case goes with you, wherever you are. Simply pop it down for a functional desk pen pot, and up for taking on the go!

Mix + match between 6 cute pastel colourways for the full experience.

  • Doubles as pen pot and pencil case
  • Holds more than 35 pens
  • 20 cm x 12.5 cm (even fits tombows!)

lilac pop up

lilac pop up + notebook

Shipping free worldwide as normal! Expect short delays to some countries. 🚚

Free Worldwide Tracked Shipping .

No minimum spend. All countries included.


Region Free Tracked Shipping Estimated Delivery Time

UNITED STATES

    7 - 20 days

    EUROPE

    7 - 20 days
    OCEANIA
    SOUTH-EAST ASIA
      9 - 21 days
      ALL OTHER COUNTRIES 14 - 35 days

      Processing time 1 - 5 days.

      Any items not received within 8 weeks qualify for our full refund or reship guarantee 🌟

      Please contact info@notebooktherapy.com with any further questions and our support team will be happy to help.


      The following countries have restricted shipping due to covid-19:
      Brunei, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Guam, Mauritius, Peru, Reunion, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Sri Lanka, Uruguay.

      Recently Viewed Items

      Charmaine D.

      I absolutely looove my Using it for makeup. Orderung a 2nd one right now

      Lady Z.

      Such a great pencil case. It came on time and very fast. I love the colour and the style. The one thing is that the top gets a little dirty, but not too dirty. Overall I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

      Rheds

      I love it!!! The colour of the pencil case is soooooo cute! And it fits everything that I use even my sharpener and eraser!

      Ella

      The pencil case is perfect; I just ordered a second one for a friend^^

      Janka K.

      Really nice and useful stuff

      Talia B.

      I love this pencil case! I got it as a gift from my mom and it's perfect the perfect case to keep all my pens and pencils, I highly recommend this if your looking for something cute and compact!

      Camille B.

      Super trousse arrivé en 2 semaines donc tout à fait raisonnable, j'ai pu mettre 10surligneurs, 10 feutres fins, 5 stylos, souris, crayon de papier, ciseaux et gomme ! C'est la taille qu'il me fallait ! A voir dans le temps mais a l'air de bonne qualité

      Susan P.

      For the price,not the quality I would have expected. The vegan leather is marked and has lots of creases and small impression marks in it. Wouldn't buy again.

      Célia A.

      Très satisfaite de tous mes achats, j'ai reçu ma commande en 3 fois dans un délai totalement raisonnable. La qualité est impeccable pour un bon prix, j'aime beaucoup ce site! ( j'ai vu qu'il y avait des problèmes en France mais pour ma part tout s'est très bien passé ! ) Je recommande

      Selena W.

      I love this pencil so much! It's really large and allows even my brush pens to fit. The quality is really good and the colour is also very pretty. High recommend y'all to buy this product. The price might be steep but rest assured, it's very worth it.

      Veronika

      I just got it and I love the color and the fact that it fits everything I need! I really love it and can't wait to start school with it. It arrived after 21 days with some cute stickers aswell. Thank you!

      Florian J.

      I love it, it works great and it doesn't need to be completely filled to stand on its own.

      Rebecca

      I had a good experience! Maybe I would appreciate that the site sent to me a way to track my order. But everything arrived quickly and safely !

      Kizzy P.

      Love the idea of this case and really is very high quality. Love it !

      Carlyn

      Recently started my first bullet journal and this pencil case seemed perfect for all my new pens. It arrived within two weeks with some cute stickers. I couldn't be happier, thank you so much!

      Victoria

      Completely satisfied! Exactly as it seen on the pictures. It's so comfortable and spacious. Love it! :)

      Claudia

      It's amazing! I really love it, it's very spacious and it fits all my highlighters and markers. So beautiful!!

      Kerry

      This case is brilliant! Love it!

      Laurence G.

      What a wonderful pencil-case! I bought one for a friend and she loved it. Took some time to arrive but it was worth the wait. Will definitely order more stuff!

      Amber

      It took a while for the package to arrive but when it did I was so excited! It fits all my mildliners and my micron fineliners. I will definitely be buying from notebooktherapy again :)

      cheryl B.

      Ordered this for my friend in the U.K. she loves it! great quality and good delivery time considering the distance it had to make!

      Kat

      So adorable! Super spacious with little pockets to fit bits and bobs in. Looks just like it does on the website. Would definitely recommend!!! <3 <3 <3

      Kirsten

      Beautifully made and such good quality! I really love this pencil case.

      G***g

      I liked the pencil case. Huge.

      Amari A.

      I got this honeybutter pencil case and I love everything about it! It's so beautiful and really handy. It's a pop up case, meaning you can either extend or shorten is depending on use. I love how spacious it is! It. can hold 35 pens -amazing! Also I found out my make up brushes fits in them perfectly - so many uses! Looking to get the next colour in pink hehe Def a great buy!

      Frikka

      Cutest pencil case ever! It saves more space because of its pop up feature - very practical! Love the pastel color I got! Thanks Notebooktherapy

      Dianne D.

      I am so in love with these cute pencil cases. I got the pink sakura + honey butter colors but already ordered another in mint matcha for a friend after seeing the amazing quality. So handy for on the go use + fit so many pens I was shocked. So happy with the tsuki products so far (I also have the hard cover bujo)!

      Sydney S.

      I love this so much! It's so functional and the style is minimal and simple, I love the fabric and it's big enough to hold all the essentials!

      Margot E.

      So soft and convenient ! Thank you for the stickers include

      Ale G.

      I really love this pencil case, the design is really cute and it can hold a lot of pens! The cord is really nice and feels pretty strong!! I love it

      Ash T.

      I love mine so much! The cord feels really nice quality and it actually fits a surprising amount of pens!

      E***o

      The son is satisfied, voluminous, bright, well made.

      Shopper

      Product compatible with description, fast shipment

      A***a

      Pencil supper, grandson is very pleased.

      S***i

      as described, thanks!

      O***s

      i really love it, its so soft

      P***s

      Pencil Case super quality :)

      T***g

      Awesome! Shipping and quality.

      M***n

      Adorable! Just what I wanted.

      P***p

      Great product. I have received a lot of compliments about it and it is of great quality. Could not be happier with this order!

      Shopper

      It's really cute and good quality.